What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on a user's device while they are browsing the web. These files typically contain information about the user's interactions with the website, such as login credentials, preferences, or other tracking data, and are used to enhance the user's experience and provide customized content and functionality on websites.
How can you configure your cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information, you can refer to Microsoft's support or the browser's Help.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings. For more information, you can refer to Mozilla's support or the browser's Help.
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings. For more information, you can refer to Google's support or the browser's Help.
- Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple's support or the browser's Help.
- Opera: Settings > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies.
If you use a browser other than the ones mentioned above, please consult its policy for installing, using, and blocking cookies.
What happens if you disable cookies?
Some functionalities of the services and areas of this website may not work correctly if you disable cookies.