Telemetry and Telecommand
High performance CPU
Digital control lines
Fully configurable from ground
Selectable VHF, UHF frequency
Telemetry and telecommand
ODALISS TTC is an embedded CubeSat radio communication module, based in a fully configurable integrated halfduplex VHF/UHF transceiver and designed to simplify space to ground communications.
The ODALISS TTC unit has been designed as an advanced radio transceiver capable of communicating within the VHF and UHF bands, with fully remote reconfiguration capability by command from the On-Board Computer or the ground station.
- Powered by Cortex®M4 CPU, with a wide set of commands providing configuration flexibility.
- Fully remote configuration capability.
- High reception sensitivity and transmission power.
- Redundant configuration possibility for increased reliability.
- Nominal mode: non-proprietary protocol based on packet radio as AX.25.
- Beacon mode: periodic beacons using 2FSK Radioteletype (RTTY).
- CPU & Power
- Core is based on an 168MHz ARM® 32-bit Cortex®-M4, STM32 processor unit.
- Redundant power-supply from regulated and unregulated bus.
- +5.8V to +8.4V power supply range (+7.6V nominal).
- TTC Enable and Status lines.
- Half-duplex earth-space communications.
- Possibility to use a redundant TTC unit.
- Rx BER<10-5.
- Rx sensibility: -110dBm.
- Tx maximum output power: 31dBm (1.25W).
- Selectable output frequency within VHF and low UHF.
- Output radio frequency modulation: 2FSK (alternatively 3FSK, 4FSK, and GMFSK).
- Possibility to configure on factory a secondary output frequency.
- Selectable baud rate: 1200, 2400, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, and 115200.
- Transmitter/receiver protocol: AX.25.
- Beacon mode: 2FSK Radioteletype (RTTY) ASCII-8. 50 bps.
- One 80-pins high-speed backplane connector
- Operating temperature: -45 ºC to +85 ºC.
- Size: 87mm x 87mm x 9.3mm.
- Weight: 41 grams.
- Serial logic interfaces
- Two UARTS.
- I2C interface.