The emxys team has accumulated a strong background in space related projects, both for ESA and first-class industry contractors, providing innovative, reliable, cost-effective research services in Nano and Picosatellite system engineering.
Thanks to the broad range of topics approached in our past space activities and our network of first-class hi-tech partners, emxys is the ideal choice as space segment engineering supplier of sub-systems and studies, from the requirement analysis starting phases to final assembly and delivery of payload.
Some topics covered by emxys aerospace skills:
- → MEMS angular rate and acceleration sensor based ADCS (Attitude determination and control systems).
- → Instrumentation science sub-systems for applications like re-entry and in-flight dynamics, temperature, pressure, Earth magnetic field, etc.
- Radiation detection devices for space-flight operation as Total Dose/ Dose Rate meters and Single event detectors.
- → MCA/SCA (Multi/Single channel analyzers)
- → Radiation alarms
- → Gamma rays detection electronics
- → Power distribution and platform interface systems design and specification.
- → Life sciences instruments for culture and in-vivo measurements in scientific set-ups in applications like neurosciences, animal research, microbiology, ...
- → Manned spaceflight biomedical monitoring devices engineering covering a broad range of physiological signals (ECG, EEG, ERP/EVP , body temperature, GSR, body kinetics, ...)
- → Engineering consultancy capabilities for all the mission stages in small satellite projects.
emxys strong experience in the development of advanced electronics, and its adaptation to Space environment, helps our customers and partners to get an affordable access to Space at lower costs missions.