Optical Data Link for Small Satellites
In orbit technology demonstrations
ODALISS is a complete highperformance nanosatellite platform with optical communications, including every subsystem you need to turn your space mission into reality.
The ODALISS nanosatellite platform is based on a high-performance bus allowing data-intensive payloads to be connected in a scalable architecture. ODALISS internal bus includes a rich set of logic interfaces and power lines to fulfill the most demanding applications.
- DATA INTENSIVE APPLICATIONS: High performance architecture with optical communications downlink.
- SIGNAL INTEGRITY: Double 80-pin rugged backplane designed for high-speed.
- FLEXIBILITY: High density backplane offering a rich logic interface designed for the most demanding payloads.
- FOCUS ON YOUR MISSION AND PAYLOADS, thanks to its integrated avionics.
- THE MOST COMPLEX ENDEAVORS, with the support of our highly experienced team.
- 7075 Aluminum Hard Anodized.
- High-performance architecture for high-speed logic interconnection.
- 3U and 6U CubeSat sizes.
- Power system
- Modular Li-Ion battery packs.
- 3U and 6U solar panels available.
- 8W nominal power, 36W Peak Power (per pack).
- Fully configurable power profile.
- Both Non-Regulated (+7.4V) and Regulated (+5V, +3.3V) Buses.
- 3 Reaction wheels + 3 Magnetorquers.
- Attitude determination via Sun Sensor and Magnetometer.
- <0.1ºattitude accuracy.
- OBC based in dual core CORTEX M4+ CORTEX M7 at 480 MHz with up to 8GB Flash storage capacity, 64 MB SDRAM.
- Rich set of logic interfaces including 10/100 Ethernet, SPI, I2C, UART, RS-485, RS-422, USB, etc.
- TTC based in on-flight reconfigurable Low-Power VHF-UHF transceiver (up to 900 MHz band), up to 9.6KB uplink/downlink.
- Data Downlink: Optical Communications based on Mechanisms-Free C BAND (1550nm) Laser transmitter, up to 500 MBps downlink.
- RF Data Downlink: S Band SDR Based transceiver (up to 6MBps)
- S-Band Patch antenna integrated in solar panel.
- TTC antenna: deployable turnstile monopole, dual dipole configuration, etc.